As members of the Irish Georgian Society, the National Guild of Master Craftsmen, and the Construction Industry Federation, Frank Murray & Sons Construction Ltd is a recognised and renowned building company in the area of conservation and heritage projects.
In the past, we have undertaken:
- Complete restoration of Abbeyleix House, Lord De Vesci's magnificent mansion built in 1774. Architect John O Connell.
- Complete restoration of coach house and stables. The Historic Science Centre, Birr Castle. Architect J.J. Smyth Dublin.
- Converted old stone walled mill to modern apartments at Birr Co Offaly Architect D.J. Coulter, Birr.
- Converted Convent building originally designed (by Augustus Welby Pugin) to new Civic Offices for Offaly County Council. Architect McCarthy O'Hora.
- Converted Old Fire Station at Market Square Abbeyleix to new library. Architect De Blacam and Meagher.
- Completed the restoration of the local historical monument "Claude's Feet" and Orangery.
Contact us today to find out more information.
View some of our Heritage Projects:
Click on the name or image to view the project's details: